Sunday, July 24, 2011

Addendum to "Minchi from Macau--- or not!"

It is pretty clear that only 1 person is reading my blog very sincerely and I very sincerely thank that person--- you know who you are! ;)

So it was brought to my attention that I forgot to mention where to add those wood ear mushrooms in that Minchi I made (http://yetanotherfoodie.blogspot.com/2011/07/minchi-from-macau-or-not.html). That's what happens when there's a couple kids at home, always disturbing you when you try to write for your blog!

Anyway, so in the Minchi recipe I added those lovely wood ear mushrooms just when the chicken got cooked, before I added the tomato ketchup--- so at the end of Step 2.

2 comments:

adibud34 said...

Itni bhi sincerity ki zaroorat nahin hain yaar! Nene Superman, nene Jackie Chaan... gana dekho and enjoy!

Aparna Heroor said...

Correcutu kano--- neene seriyage follow maadutaidiya! Bere yella sumne kano!