Saturday, September 29, 2012

Celebrating Grains

Woo-hoo! I got one more opportunity to guest blog for Full Circle. Thanks, FC!

Last week, I got an email from them asking me if I would like to write on the topic, 4 Other Grains to Eat besides Rice. OF COURSE I'd like to write on this topic, was my response (sans all the caps......)! I mean, what an exciting thing to write about! I could have written a mighty long article on this topic, however, there's this thing called word-limit, and so I had to chop it up. Well, the post turned out decent enough. The pictures turned out pretty good. Oh, and they were nice enough to put my picture up there, too. *GRIN*

Here's my post: 4 Other Grains to Eat Besides Rice.

Like I say in my post, September happens to be Whole Grains Month- so this was perfect timing!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your post at full circle, and your blog! clever title too. I have been doing a blog about baby foods around the world at www.littlefoods.com, let me know if you have any recipes to share!

Dreamer said...

Thank you for your comment! I checked out your blog, and love it! Would love to share a recipe or two with you one of these days! Thanks for asking! :)

Nagashree said...

aparna, Good to read about the alternatives to rice. I love millet and oats and use them extensively. I have not made a smooth transition to the buckwheat yet :-)

For some unknown reason, my 'following' was not working properly and didn't realize your were back, will keep checking in frequently.

Dreamer said...

Thanks, Nagashree! Yeah, but at the end of the day, I find comfort in my anna! ;)