Friday, May 3, 2013

Exclusive Culinary Experience, anybody?

Most of us, Seattleites, are familiar with  Full Circle. They launched their Farm Dinner Sweepstakes last week. 5 lucky winners will win 2 tickets (a $400 value!) to an Outstanding in The Field event. The event consists of an exclusive culinary experience, in an exquisite setting. I believe a local chef will prepare some beautiful food, with all local, and organic ingredients. The idea is to connect us with our food source, and to honor our local farmers and artisans who cultivate it.




Here is the link to their entry form: http://info.fullcircle.com/hs/farm-dinner-sweepstakes.

The last date to enter is May 15th 2013.

And I'm off to starting this new month by entering this sweepstakes. I wouldn't want to miss this! I wonder if writing about this has increased my chances of winning!? I hope the folks at Full Circle are reading this! ;)

No comments: