Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Recipes inspired by The Undertaker

Happy Diwali to everybody who celebrates this beautiful festival of lights!

Meanwhile, Halloween is coming up too, and I bet a lot of you must be gearing up for halloween parties. If you are throwing one, you probably are thinking of some fun recipe ideas too. I got the opportunity to guest blog for Full Circle and this time I got to suggest a topic. So taking cue from my foodie consultant (guess who?), I thought that there are a lot of WWE fans out there, and in particular, fans of The Undertaker. So I took inspiration from the iconic Undertaker, aka The Phenom, The Deadman, and came up with a few recipes that I think would be pretty apt for Halloween.

Here are my creations, which I put so much effort into- and glad they turned out to be quite brilliant actually, if I may say so myself! (Err, OK, my dessert-making skills need some work..... but still.....) Do check out my post if you didn't already, and rate it too. The link is:

http://www.fullcircle.com/goodfoodlife/2014/10/23/3-creepily-delicious-recipes-inspired-by-the-undertaker/


Tombstone Piledriver

Buried Alive 
 Sweet Caskets O'Glory

Happy Halloween! ;) 

*Thanks to Full Circle for the opportunity. 

*Special Thanks to my foodie consultant. I dunno what I would do without you!

*Thanks to my daughter for helping me, and shaping those "caskets!" 

*Thanks to my son for saying, "Cool!" 

*Thanks to my hubby for taking pics with his special camera. Um, I finally used pictures that I took with my phone.... just saying! 

No comments: