Monday, August 11, 2014

Aloo ka Paratha- courtesy Husband

The husband decided that he was going to cook for once. And that too, aloo ka paratha. In my mind I was like, yeah right!  

OMG! Imagine my shock, yes, SHOCK!- when I saw how every single paratha he made was perfect! Like he'd been making aloo parathas his whole life! Uh huh, yeah! And he did it all from scratch, right from kneading the dough, to boiling the potatoes, mashing them up with onions, green chilies, and garlic, and adding spices. I helped cook the parathas, while he was busy stuffing the dough, and rolling out the parathas like a pro. It was great team-work! 


The dough ready to go!

Mr Pro, rolling the paratha

Aloo ka Paratha!

Ready to eat!! YUM! 
Sunday dinner was par excellent. Guess I have managed to rub off some of my culinary skills onto my man after all! ;) 

No comments: